Young professional couple, looking for other sociable couples

Guest skybluetom

Guest skybluetom

Hi,

We have now been in Sydney for about a month, and although slightly surprised by the winter weather so far we are really enjoying our experience.

We've now managed to sort our rental property, moved in and now want to get out and about meeting some like minded couples for drinks, dinners, BBQ's etc to really start enjoying Sydney with a network of friends.

We work for different companies but both in the CBD, and live in Rozelle/Balmain and are looking to meet people living in Sydney.

Maria is 26 and I am 34, although Maria would probably say I am going on 14 sometimes :biggrin:

If anyone out there fancies hooking up for a drink and chat then get in touch.

Nice one.

Tom.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jb3151

Hi!

We moved to sydney in Feb and live in the Eastern Suburbs. My partner works in the city and I am based in Ryde but would be a keen to have a drink at some point? We are both 26 and originally from London!

Julie and Tim

Guest Whaleys

Hi there,

My wife and I have live here since April, we moved here from South West London.

I am 33 and my wife is 31, we live in Pyrmont.

Would love to catch up a drink or food sometime?

Cheers,

Pete & Gillian

Guest Petra HS

Would love to meet for a drink when my husband Brian and I arrive in January as we won't know many people there. Perhaps we can stay in touch.

Petra

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are flying out on the 22nd September! We'd love to meet up!

We're also thinking Balmain but then my boyfriend's company may be putting us up while we're over so not sure where that might be! Certainly up for a drink one time!

Sorry should have said I'm Fiona (30) and my boyfriend is called Niall (32)! I'm English he's Irish and we're both going to be working in the CBD!

Archived